Unfortunately, many holidays can not take place due to the outbreak of the coronavirus. Therefore, every Qurios guest who has to cancel his or her reservation because of the coronavirus can claim a voucher. You can use this voucher to rebook your reservation to a new date and, if desired, another Qurios park. At the moment the conditions below are valid. However, these are subject to change:
- The voucher is redeemable up to 12 months after the original arrival date, with a maximum arrival date of 30 September 2021.
- The value of the voucher is equal to the amount already paid. In case the costs associated with the new booking are higher than the value of the voucher, you will have to pay the difference. If the costs associated with the new booking are lower than the value of the voucher, there will be no refund, but the credit will remain on the balance of your voucher.
- The voucher is not redeemable for cash. This means that in case of cancellation of the new booking, there is no obligation to refund any advances paid, nor to pay (back) the value of the voucher.
- Any adjustments to these guidelines may take place if the government decides to continue the measurements which are currently issued by the government until 1 June 2021.
- If the Leisure Voucher still contains a value after the expiry of the 12-month validity period, this value will be paid into the guest’s bank account within one month of the expiry of the validity period of the Leisure Voucher on the initiative of Qurios Holiday Retreats and when instructed by the guest.
When am I entitled to receive a voucher?
If you have made a reservation with an arrival date between 13 March 2020 and 14 June 2020 and are unable or unwilling to travel due to the Corona crisis, you can claim a voucher.
The voucher has the value of the travel sum already paid and is redeemable for a new stay up to 12 months after the original arrival date. The maximum new arrival date is 30 September 2021.